Summer is quickly coming to an end, which means one thing. Fall is right around the corner. Is your garden ready? While many perennials have long flowering times, none flower all season long. This means another trip to your favorite Glen Burnie Garden Center – Evergreen Gene’s – to pick out some beautiful Fall Flowers to ensure your home looks its best. Whatever the season, you can always find what you need at Evergreen Gene’s. We carry a full array of plants, trees, flowers, and perennials to help ensure your landscape looks great all year long.
What Are the Perfect Fall Flowers?
When it comes to the best fall flowers in the state of Maryland, where better to start than with the Perennial Sunflower. While most people are more familiar with annual sunflowers, perennial sunflowers are actually more suitable for your garden. Other fall flowers include:
- Aster: These colorful flowers – pink, blue, purple, and white – are a favorite of both gardeners and butterflies.
- Toad Lily: Perfect for shady gardens, toad lilies are also easy to care for.
- Goldenrod: These beautiful yellow flowers are one of our personal fall favorites.
- Helenium: These yellow, orange, or red blooms perfectly compliment natural fall colors.
- Russian Sage: With its airy blue flowers and silvery foliage, Russian Sage provides the perfect contrast to those typical reds, oranges, and yellows of fall.
- And many, many more!
Which Fall Flowers Are Best for My Home?
Don’t know? Just ask someone at Evergreen Gene’s. We train all of our employees so they are familiar with our inventory and able to answer all of your questions. We will ask you questions about where you will be planting, soil conditions, and how much sunlight the area will receive to help us better determine the perfect fall flowers for your home.
As a family-owned business we believe in quality customer service, and we make sure our employees are always on hand to aid customers however they can.
Want to learn more about Fall Flowers? Visit Evergreen Gene’s – your Glen Burnie garden center – on Crain Highway. Can’t make it out but still have a question? Not to worry; call us at 410.766.6877 or click here today.