We specialize in lawn renovation services that will bring your lawn back to life. If your goal is to enhance your home’s curb appeal and add value to your home, you should invest in lawn renovation undeniably. It takes work, but when you trust the professionals here at Evergreen Gene’s, the weight on your shoulders will lift. The best way to return the luster to your lawn is to hire us. In the meantime, here is an overview of our lawn renovation process.
Knowing When Lawn Renovation is Necessary
Lawn renovation is necessary if:
- Your grass isn’t suitable for your yard or its climate (this hinders your grass from growing as much)
- Your landscape is weed and disease-prone
- There are serious drainage issues
Our Overview for Renovating a Lawn
- Our landscaping experts can apply products to your lawn that will kill everything on it, or if necessary, we can remove the lawn by tilling it, making sure to rake the area of any thatch or debris.
- We will take care of any underlying issues that have caused landscape damage. For example, weeds are a significant and common problem. We would treat the underlying weed issue. If drainage issues are the underlying problem, then we can install an irrigation system.
- We can find the right grass for your landscape. Because Evergreen Gene’s is a locally-owned business, we know the best grass that serves the soil that grows in Anne Arundel County.
- We will prepare the soil for new grass through aeration or raking. We can also wet the soil so that it’s more malleable for seeds. If weed growth is an issue, we will apply fertilizer.
- We’ll also plant the appropriate seeds for your yard and then continue to fertilize and water your lawn as it grows. The thing about landscape maintenance is that it’s more than a one-time deal. You can look forward to us continuously cultivating your landscape. We’ll always make sure not to overwater or fertilize your lawn and put in sod instead of seeds where applicable.
- We’ll never cut your grass too low. A dull blade can damage a lawn. Therefore we’ll wait until it grows out so that it stays lush and lustrous.
Are you interested in our lawn renovation services? Then, reach out to Evergreen Gene’s to bring the beauty back to your landscape.
CALL IN THE PROFESSIONALS FOR YOUR LANDSCAPING NEEDS IN ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
Evergreen Gene’s offers professional landscaping and maintenance services through the state of Maryland. We are here to make sure your gardens and grounds look as beautiful as possible year-round. Interested in how we can help your garden look its best? Give us a call at (410) 766-6877 or visit us online. To see examples of our work and get more helpful gardening tips, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Houzz, and Twitter.