Summer is in full swing here in Glen Burnie, Maryland ! Do you feel like you are missing out? While your friends, family and neighbors are hosting barbeques in their backyard, you are left to sit and wonder what life would be like with your own patio, your own place to entertain. Well, stop wondering and start turning your house into the home you have always dreamed of. And where better to start than with a brand new patio.
Benefits of Patios
- A patio is a great, attractive way to add outdoor living space to your home.
- Pavers come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors, giving you nearly limitless design options.
- Hardscaping in general – including patios, driveways, and walkways – can help increase the value of your Glen Burnie property.
- Patios have an average return on investment (ROI) over 80%, according to Remodeling Magazine’s annual Cost vs. Value report.
- Unlike decks, which require annual maintenance – staining and sealing – patios are very low maintenance. Spray a little weed killer and you are generally good to go.
- If you enjoy fire pits, a new patio is the perfect home addition. We don’t suggest mixing fire and decks.
- Because patios are built on ground level, they are much safer than decks, especially if you have young children.
- Patios also have a very long lifespan, typically lasting 30 years or more if installed correctly.
Glen Burnie Patio Builders
Evergreen Gene’s has been providing hardscape services for more than 30 years, providing multiple hardscape services – from patios to walkways – throughout Maryland. If you are interested in learning more, give us a call and we will meet with you, walk your property, and make suggestions based on our observations, your wants and needs, and, most importantly, your budget. Whether it is a stone walkway or a new patio, we will make sure you are happy with everything before we break ground.
Want to learn more about the benefits of Patios? Visit Evergreen Gene’s at our Glen Burnie location on Crain Highway. Can’t make it out but still have a question? Not to worry; call us at 410.766.6877 or click here today.